Hosted Buyer Terms + Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Acceptance onto the hosted buyer programme is at the discretion of Venues + Events Live. Buyers who have registered as a Hosted Buyer but do not meet the qualifying criteria will still be able to attend as a visitor.
- Venues + Events Live will only accept one application per buyer. In the event of more than one application being received, the first application will be processed.
- Hosted Buyers are required to attend the exhibition for at least four hours and to connect with exhibitors over all five floors of the show.
- Persons under the age of 18 and pets (except registered assistance dogs) are not permitted into the exhibition.
- Hosted buyers should have permission to travel from the company they are representing. Venues + Events Live accepts no responsibility for the hosted buyer if they do not have permission to travel.
- If you choose to book the hotel option as part of your hosted buyer programme, the check -out time is 10am on the day of your departure (Thursday 19th September), unless otherwise agreed by the hotel. Failure to check out by this time may result in you being charged an additional fee by the hotel. This will not be covered by Venues + Events Live.
- Our accommodation partner BCD will put you in touch with the hotel to arrange your stay. They will require a credit/debit card to secure your booking. In the event of a no-show, you will be liable for paying the charge direct to the hotel.
- If you choose to book the transport option as part of your hosted buyer programme, we will only pay for economy travel up to the value of £150 inc VAT. Bookings will be made by our Hosted Buyer team and you will be sent a registration number to pick up your tickets at a nominated station. You will also be required to sign Terms & Conditions relating to your travel booking.
Any cancellations or no-shows received on or after Monday 2nd September 2019 will be charged a cancellation fee. Any new Hosted Buyers accepted after Monday 2nd September will be subject to the cancellation policy.
If the hosted buyer has travel or accommodation booked, the cancellation charge will match the cost of the travel ticket or cost of accommodation provided.
Cancellations and/or changes to your personal Hosted Buyer programme will only be accepted by email to: email@example.com